Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bang Bang Bang

I love my features and have nothing to complain about except for the fact that I have an extraordinarily broad forehead. A lot of times I have tried consoling myself with the fact that this way I have something in common with timeless beauties like Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit but it has never helped. This is when a hair stylist introduced me to the joy of face framing bangs and ever since I have been a huge fan of the trend. Bangs have a multitude of benefits: they camouflage a high forehead, make long, thin faces appear fuller and almost totally nullify the need for Botox. Short bangs are drastic and give you a rock and roll swagger while brow or lash sweeping ones create a sexy peek-a-boo effect. Its the perfect time to get face framing layers because the trend is big and here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment