Thursday, January 3, 2013

Life of Pi

These days I find myself constantly craving a head rush. It is the feeling you get every time u get ready for a date with someone u love. It is the feeling you crave when all else is mundane and boring. I feel this way when I bite into my favourite foods, whip up a fantastic recipe all by myself in the kitchen or sit in a theatre and watch a new movie begin. Yesterday I made pancakes from Pilsbury’s cake mix and today I booked myself tickets to Ang Lee’s Life of Pi. Something told me I wasn’t going to enjoy the movie. Too bad I didn’t last till the tiger came. I think I expected Slumdog Millionaire part 2 and came back very disappointed. I am a huge fan of Irfhan Khan and Tabu even read ‘The Namesake’ this movie just didn’t do anything to me. My mom is very pissed for having made her leave without watching the movie so I am thinking of getting a CD or DVD but then Pissing Patel is a bad joke.

1 comment:

  1. ONE QUESTION HOW DO YOU MAKE PAN CAKES FROM A CAKE MIX?

    ReplyDelete