Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I am a princess

I may not wear a crown but from deep within i always feel like a princess. Yes, there are moments when i am not so sure of myself but that feeling never last. I think this belief is because i really understand, appreciate and celebrate myself for who i am and what i am. I could be fat/thin/ broke/ on my period/ starved/ crying, anything but i always have this feeling that i am unique and special. I always feel that i have lived a fantastic life despite a lot of ups and downs. I have been loved, appreciated and accepted and i have given my love as well. I believe life is beautiful and try my best to make it beautiful for the people around me. Everything i do is an extension of this personality and belief. I walk, talk, love, stargaze, cook, clean, write , read like a princess and will continue to live that way:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment